“I’ve had the amazing privilege of growing up always knowing God and became a Christian at a very early age. Since then my faith has been tested and challenged but God has proved faithful and I know He is so good and sovereign.
One particularly formative time for me was my gap year in Canada on a Christian leadership course when I grasped more than ever before how fiercely God loves me and that my identity is a daughter of Christ which changes EVERYTHING.
– I no longer fear that I have to perform well to be valued
– I no longer have to fear rejection, but I have a deep peace about my acceptance in Jesus
– I no longer need to fear the future because I know my God cares, He loves me and He has great plans for me, His daughter. I know that He is for me.
– I can live with peace and joy in freedom because Christ has set me free and there is SO much peace and joy to be found in that!”
- Rachel Harris, Third Year, International Development